- About UsVideo Visual is an award-winning wedding videography business based just outside Belfast in Comber, Northern Ireland. As a family run business, we have been filming weddings since 1986, and having gained a wealth of experience by covering some of Northern Ireland most prestigious weddings, our enthusiasm remains as strong as it always has been. Not only does this experience allow us to provide a quality and reliable service to our clients, but we can also offer helpful advice on other contributors you might want to use on your wedding day. (Bands, disco’s, cars etc.) The business is now headed by Gary Dugan, who has continually honed his camerawork, editing and sound production skills over a period of two decades. Gary also likes to combine a professional pride with a friendly and approachable nature. Over time we have perfected an unobtrusive filming style; staying mostly in the background while getting all the shots we need. Not only does this mean you can enjoy your day without interference from us, it also means we will have a good working relationship with your wedding photographer. In 1990, Video Visual became one of the founding members of the Professional Video Producers Association of Northern Ireland.…
- Our serviceAll of our weddings are recorded in full High Definition 1920×1080 to provide a crisp, professional quality DVD or Blu-ray. We also offer a two cameraman coverage, one can stay at the church to video your quests arriving, while the other attends the bride’s home to film the bridal preparation. One can record your soloist, while the other cameraman covers the signing of the register. With two cameramen at your wedding we can offer a service that no other videographer on their own could offer. Sound is another very important part of your wedding; we have a large selection of different microphones to call upon, and with a tie clip mic on the groom you vows can be heard loud and clear. (Tie clip mic is only used for the vows, and is removed after the service) For a personal touch, you can also choose your own background music to accompany your finished disc. So whether you’re wedding has 10 guests or 300 guests, each DVD will be creatively edited, and finished with a selection of highlights from your wedding day. If you would like to view some of our work, you need only ring for an appointment. We have…
- PricesVideo Visual is an award-winning wedding videography business based just outside Belfast in Comber, Northern Ireland. Our standard DVD price for 2012 with one cameraman is £675 for a seven-hour period, which begins one hour before your service starts, and should in most cases cover the following. Guests and bridal party arriving Service Soloist or signing the register Leaving the church Family photos Reception Speeches Dance ( Extra time will most likely be required ) Your finished disc will also include a montage of highlights at the end. If you require additional filming time, this can be arranged at a rate of £40 per hour. Our deposit is £150, with no further payment until you have received your finished disc. The above will include 2 extra DVD’s . For a small additional fee, two cameramen can attend your wedding; one can stay at the church to video your quests arriving, while the other attends the bride’s home to film the bridal preparation, or just leaving (The choice is yours). With two cameramen at your wedding we can offer a service that no other videographer on their own could offer. Video Visual will be pleased to give you a price…
- AdviceShould you decide on having your wedding day captured on video, then it’s important that the videographer chosen should be capable of presenting you with a quality production. To help in your choice of videographer , we offer the following advice. Phone as many videographers as you think necessary, and ask if they are available for your date. If available, then ask the following. How many hours will you be working on my wedding day? What is the cost for the hours quoted? Cost of Deposit. Is there any hidden extra’s, such as a travelling charge, adding highlight to the end of your DVD, or using two camera’s. What is the cost per hour if the videographer is asked to stay longer that the time quoted. How many copies are included in the deal, and what is the cost if you require more. How Many years of experience have they? Will they recorded your wedding in High Definition or standard definition. Can they supply two cameramen? And what is the cost. Do they require a meal? Some videographers have it in there contract that a meal or meals must be supplied at your cost. Can you go and meet the…
- Contact Us[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Wedding Dvd N.Ireland
We specialise solely in creating wedding films that are captured professionally, and in an unobtrusive manner.
Capture it all
We offer one or two camera coverage. With two camera coverage you can look back at the bridal preparations as well as your guests arriving at the church, in high definition Blu-ray or standard dvd.
Your day, naturally
Many videographers stage their shots. We prefer to stay out of the way and capture an authentic, natural looking video.
Award winning quality
Video Visuals won the Professional Videoproducers Association of Northern Ireland’s ‘Best Wedding Video’ award, which was judged by JVC United Kingdom.